For those of you who like to start your holiday crafting early, I have some amazing treats for you! Eight very talented indie designers have graciously joined me this week for a Christmas in July free pattern roundup. Whether you’re looking to crochet gifts or holiday decor, these patterns will get your Christmas crafting off to a great start.
- Moose Christmas ornament from My Fingers Fly
- Mini stocking ornament from Jo’s Crafty Hook
- Short & chunky fingerless gloves from Carroway Crochet
- Christmas tree from Fosbas Designs
- Tunisian sweetheart scarf for kids from Noors Knits
- Paw print ornament from Simply Hooked by Janet
- Susan wrist warmers from Sunflower Cottage Crochet
- Quick & easy giant Christmas stocking from King and Eye
- Christmas tree ornament from Made by Gootie
Do you like to crochet animals? Of course you do! My latest book, A to Z Animal Crochet Patterns, is a compilation of 55 animals to crochet – from Armadillo to Zebra and every letter in between, including silly hats, home decor, Christmas decorations, and of course, stuffed animals. You have a chance to win a copy of this ebook by going to Instagram and following the terms of the giveaway by July 31, 2020. Winner will be selected on August 1. This jam packed crochet pattern ebook is available now on Etsy (half price through 7/27/2020) and Ravelry, and all patterns are also available separately. For Amazon users, the book is available in Kindle and paperback formats.
Other New Releases
Halloween patterns are just as much fun as Christmas designs, and I’m proud to announce two new designs.
On Sale This Week
July 27-31 Birthday Sale – 70% off all patterns (bundles and ebooks excluded)
Stay tuned next month for more Halloween-themed crochet patterns and a special surprise pattern for the upcoming elections. In the meantime, stay safe, stay out of the heat, and happy crocheting!