Edited 11/26: The giveaway was a huge success. Thanks to all who participated. Stay tuned for another giveaway on December 1.
For more great knit and crochet designs, check out the Fasten off YAL.
Wow, do I have an early Christmas gift for you! Blue Star Crochet has assembled a group of 22 independent designers to offer this extra special Christmas pattern giveaway. From beautiful gift ideas to holiday decor, every crocheter is sure to find a project or two (or even 22) to add to their holiday make list.
Patterns will be available as a free download from November 18 through November 25 with coupon code XMASGIFT.
- Snowflake Poncho from My Fingers Fly
- Napoly Hat from Blue Star Crochet
- Bulky Ribbed Cowl from Three Fates Creations
- Scraptastic Skinny Scarf from Noor’s Knits
- Basic Fingerless Gloves from Raffamusa Designs
- Joyful Mandala from Made by Gootie
- Winter Silk Mits from HanJan Crochet
- Christmas Stocking Hats from The Loophole Fox
- Bookmark from Pine Tree Crochet
- Simple Treat Basket from Jen Hayes Creations
- Even Moss Beanie from Desamour Designs
- Oh So Cosy Fingerless Gloves from Carroway Crochet
- Rosie Ridge Cowel from Crochetastic Boutique
- Snowball Fight! from The Crafty Therapist
- Nellie Poncho from Jo’s Crafty Hook
- Sweet Stripes Ear Warmer from Green Fox Farms Designs
- The Daydreamer Earrings from The Wool Flower Co
- Christmas Tree Ornament from Susanna Biaye
- Simply Chic Plaid Ear Warmer from RaeLynn Endicott
- Christmas Mitten Ornament from Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts
- Pen and Gwen Baby Penguins from Straight Hooked
- Snowman Tea Lights from Handmade Rose Bag
More Christmas Patterns
Gifts for Fiber Artists
If you’re shopping for a fellow crocheter or knitter this year, I’m busy filling my Etsy shop with lots of great gift ideas.
Check out my Patreon membership levels to give the gift that keeps giving every month.
History of Women’s Rights from 1920 to 2020
Join me on Twitter for a chance to win a Women’s Rights Christmas Tree Ornament