Hello Crochet Friends! You are invited to join our “Garden Party”
There’s no better day than today to share with you this piece of news: The “Garden Party” Ami Super Pack is launched!
You can grab the Pack here: https://transactions.sendowl.com/stores/14206/209390
I am so excited for you to see these amigurumi designs and even more excited for you to make them. The “Garden Party” Ami Super Pack is full of the 30+ cutest amigurumi patterns, inspired by garden parties or garden picnics from the top amigurumi designers and bloggers.
But I haven’t told you 3 things:
- You can have all 30+ patterns (that can make 66 items) in the Pack with 90% off! Am I kidding? Oh no! That means you can save hundreds of bucks to have the most beautiful amigurumi patterns.
- The patterns are handpicked from the most awesome designers in the world. Just to name a few…
Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts
My Fingers Fly – Peachy Queen Amigurumi
And yes, there are some new talented designers contributing their fabulous patterns into the Pack. Obviously, it is a great time for you to get to know them and follow them if you love their designs. Big names or small names, they have common things to share: The love of amigurumi, the love of garden parties or picnics, and the talent to create beautiful designs!
Watch the video of all the amazing designs! https://youtu.be/d_vJ1H5Xbz4
Not only do you have all the fabulous patterns to crochet, but also the chances to win PRIZES from We Crochet! Remember to visit the Instagram Page of Anvi’s Granny to enter the giveaways. Wanna know what the giveaways are, check it out here. https://transactions.sendowl.com/stores/14206/209390
Are you in? Celebrate August and enjoy the “Garden Party” Ami Super Pack with us and grab your bundle here: https://transactions.sendowl.com/stores/14206/209390
Baby Narwhal Amigurumi includes YouTube tutorial
Day 7 of the Preemie Crochet Challenge 2021
Helen Wilkinson from Sunflower Cottage Crochet is hosting her Preemie Crochet Challenge again this year. Each day a new baby crochet pattern by an indie designer will be featured. For each pattern you download, we are asking for one item to be donated to a charity for preemies or hospital of your choice.
Last year was absolutely fantastic, and the support and pledges from other designers and crocheters within the crochet community was fabulous. We are hoping that 2021 will be no different! Our goal is to surpass the pledge count from last year (which was over 22,000 pledges!) and are aiming for over 30,000 this year!
You can read about why this challenge means so much to us at Sunflower Cottage Crochet HQ here
HOW DOES THE CHALLENGE WORK?
- Each day at 8am London time, the blog post will be updated with that day’s featured pattern.
- I will give you the code and links you need. If the designer has a blog, you will be directed there for more information about the pattern; if not you will be taken directly to Ravelry.
- You will decide if you would like that pattern.
- By accepting the free PDF download, you are pledging to donate at least one made item from that pattern to a Preemie charity/organization/NICU/family of your choosing.
- The patterns below will be categorized as the event progresses to make it easier for you to establish which patterns are still available, which are available free on the designers blog, and which are now only paid patterns. The first pattern will be the featured pattern for that day.
We have kept a round up of last year’s patterns that were donated to the challenge for your reference. Many of the patterns are still available free on the designers blog and a couple will always be free on Ravelry! You can check out that post here.
To see a slideshow of featured designs, click here: https://youtu.be/JMx0HEveojc
Today’s featured pattern – Sweet Stars Bonding Squares by Green Fox Farms Designs
These unassuming little squares really pack a punch when it comes to preemie babies and the bonding process with mum. Bonding squares are made in pairs so please make even number of these. The great thing is that they are usually between 5″ and 7″ square so don’t take a lot of time or yarn! Have you heard of bonding squares before? As mentioned they are made in pairs and used when mum cannot hold or be with her baby for whatever reason. Mum wears one of them against her skin for a few hours so that her scent is transferred to the square. The square is then given to baby and mum gets the other square to repeat the process. Baby learns their mum’s scent. This is so important to both mum and baby while cuddles are a no-no or very limited. Mum knows she is still doing something important for her baby at a time when all too often she may feel useless and frustrated . It also helps the bonding process for both baby and mum when they can cuddle each other! Babies have poor eyesight but their sense of smell is just fine! Click here for the coupon: https://sunflowercottagecrochet.com/preemie-crochet-challenge-2021/
Of course, after you make a few Bonding Squares for your local NICU, you’ll always want to make a gift or two. Get this free Baby Gift Tag PDF to download.
More Gift Tags
More Crochet Designs for Baby
Big Book of Baby Rattles Crochet Patterns Ebook is 50% off TODAY only
- Patreon has been updated with all new patterns for August. Subscribe at the $25 level to receive a free gift with your crochet kit.
- Have you tried Premier’s new Chameleon yarn yet? New pattern coming soon!
- August 9-14 – Home Crochet Bundle from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Check out my LinkTree to follow My Fingers Fly on social media.
I got a shipment of discontinued yarn, but it’s going fast! https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyFingersFly?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=18524618
Specialty yarns are 20% off while supplies last.
In Case You Missed It in July
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something, I may earn a commission. Thanks for helping support my crochet blog.