Preemie Crochet Challenge 2021
Helen Wilkinson from Sunflower Cottage Crochet is hosting her Preemie Crochet Challenge again this year. Each day a new baby crochet pattern by an indie designer will be featured. For each pattern you download, we are asking for one item to be donated to a charity for preemies or hospital of your choice. I am honored to have one of my designs selected as the featured pattern today.
HOW DOES THE CHALLENGE WORK?
- Each day at 8am London time, the blog post will be updated with that day’s featured pattern.
- I will give you the code and links you need. If the designer has a blog, you will be directed there for more information about the pattern; if not you will be taken directly to Ravelry.
- You will decide if you would like that pattern.
- By accepting the free PDF download, you are pledging to donate at least one made item from that pattern to a Preemie charity/organization/NICU/family of your choosing.
- The patterns below will be categorized as the event progresses to make it easier for you to establish which patterns are still available, which are available free on the designers blog, and which are now only paid patterns. The first pattern will be the featured pattern for that day.
To see a slideshow of featured designs, click here: https://youtu.be/JMx0HEveojc
Today’s featured pattern is the Sunshine Baby Hat from My Fingers Fly
Youtube tutorial available at: https://youtu.be/mjO4F-BfxWY
Of course, you’ll also want to make a couple of baby hats as gifts, and you’ll need a gift tag. Baby Shower Gift Tags – Printable PDF
Free download during the May Makes Blog Hop (May 15-21)
Use code MAKEITINMAY on Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/redeem/my-fingers-fly-designs?code=MAKEITINMAY
or at My Fingers Fly Blog: Sunshine Baby Hat with Preemie Sizes
Return for more great May makes!
While you’re shopping on Ravelry, get more great baby crochet patterns Buy 1 Get 1 Free with code MAYBABY (ebooks included).
More Crochet Designs for Baby
Check out my LinkTree to follow My Fingers Fly on social media.
August 16 – National Airborne Day – Air Force Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
August 17 – Black Cat Appreciation Day – Free Black Cat Crochet Pattern
August 18 – National Pinot Noir Day – Wine Bottle Potholder Crochet Pattern
August 19 – National Soft Ice Cream Day – Ice Cream Potholder Crochet Pattern
August 20 – National Radio Day – Radio Baby Rattle Crochet Pattern
August 22 – National Be an Angel Day – Angel Baby Rattle Crochet Pattern
In Case You Missed It in July
- Apple Watch Band Crochet Pattern
- Christmas Advent Calendar in Crochet
- Halloween Amigurumi Super Pack
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something, I may earn a commission. Thanks for helping support my crochet blog.
Money Saving Offers
Join Rakuten and get $30 cash back. Plus earn money on online purchases.